Normally when I go to work or to class, I opt for easy, more natural looking makeup, and something that doesn’t take me that long to apply. And I’m using some of my favorite products in the process. This look focuses on bringing out skin tones by keeping the eyes simple and lips a nude-brown color.
- Eyebrows: Using Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade (my color is the dark brown), I fill in my eyebrows. I always do this first, I feel like without my eyebrows done, nothing is complete.
- Foundation: Then, I apply my foundation. I’ve been loving the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation. It’s full coverage, has sunscreen in it, and is creamy without being runny.
- Eyes: First, I apply eyeshadow primer. It’s not pictured here, but I always have used Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potion, and I will not use anything else. It’s that amazing! Then I apply Naked2 Basics eyeshadow (“Skimp” all over my lids and under the browbone, “Frisk” in the middle, and “Primal” on the outer corners). I also applied a white eye pencil from NYX on my bottom waterline to make my eyes look bigger and more awake! After the eyeshadow, I put on my “Better Than Sex” mascara from Too Faced.
- Face: I’ve only started using it because I’m a first time buyer, but I’m in love with the Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer from Too Faced. It doesn’t have any shine to it like my old NARS bronzer, and it even smells like chocolate! Heaven! The lighter color works amazing on my light skin (I have neutral undertones). I apply this bronzer just underneath my cheek bones and on the sides of my nose to define the shape of it.
- Lips: Finally, I finish off with a brownish nude lip, like this one from Bite Beauty. It’s the High Pigment Lip Pencil in the color “Honey Berry.” Sephora describes it as a “toasted almond” kind of shade, and I couldn’t love it more! Being a twist-up too, it’s super easy to use in a quick pinch without having to worry about sharpening.
What do you guys think? In total, I think this took me about ten minutes to do. Perfect for the days where I need to be out of the door in a rush!